Thursday 9 September 2010

Me, myself and I

You'll all be pleased to know I am feeling much better today, though I still have a quite amazing cough. I am also still wrestling with what to write for the first person competition whilst madly cleaning the house as my daughters teacher is coming round this afternoon. So with a duster in one hand and this blog in the other I am trying to think of something both informative and witty to write.

Maybe Jeremy Kyle will give me some inspiration - how about a piece about my experience with DNA testing, or lie detectors or psycho ex-partners - that would be more second hand than first person! Most of my writing concerns jobs, CV's and interviews, so maybe I could do a piece about interview coaching..... there is a germ (pardon the pun) of an idea there...... watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment